Friday, September 19, 2014

Annoying sickly Malaysians

Unfortunately my baby caught a cold, and it was a few very difficult days for me and him.
He started to cough followed by fever and ended up with antibiotics !
Well the sick boy and I couldn't sleep at night as every cough would wake us up and by the time the first sign of going back to sleep came, the second cough would attack!
I could blame everyone as I was too angry that my baby is in pain.
I'm still unhappy over some of the people I encountered over here!!! 
There is a group of these people who think that if they pass the virus to someone else they will get well as they have PASSed on the virus!!!
I learnt this sad fact when I was pregnant and I was trying to avoid getting sick, I remember once I entered a Guardian pharmacy shop and a lady with flu started following me. First I thought she was trying to do her job as she was a sales person, so I told her I knew exactly what I was looking for and I didn't need her help since she was sick! But  she ignored my request and stood next to me, and coughed almost straight into my face! I left the shop immediately! 
My hubby later explained that some people believe on passing on the sickness. This is a first reason for my anger.
There we go, people cover your mouth when you cough!!!
90% of people over here don't cover their   mouth when they cough. Really!!! No one taught them? 
Well my baby's pediatrician told me to avoid shopping malls, and have a morning walk and evening walk in the street! For the reason that sick people still want to shop without wearing a mask, not just that they don't cover their mouths when they cough, with some going there to pass on the sickness !!!
Well I don't want to walk my baby in the park or even on the street because of Dengue! 
I wish those Malaysians that read my post rather than getting angry or thinking about responding with the usual rude statement of "if you are unhappy go back to your country! " would think over the solution for this problem, that could make living here even more beautiful! 
Sahar.H

No comments:

Post a Comment