Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Baby's 5 months old !

It was my baby fifth months birthday, and I wanted to make it special to my little darling. What would be good celebration for him to enjoy? For sure cake and mummy's friends is a way but I decided to spend time with him in the toy shop and pick up a few suitable toys for his age!
Well I searched in google for a 4-6months old's toy, and I knew exactly what are the interesting things to him. 
As he has a fisher-Price gym and he enjoyes it for a little while I was looking for other products of Fisher-Price company, and bouncer was the one in my mind!
Well I let him to sit in it at shop, but I didn't like it because of the way he stand in it, (somehow ban infront) 


Actually I tried to correct him but I couldn't, and why I was concern is because his head almost hit the toys infront of his eyes. 
Any way I gaveup on this one, even though his neck and back are quite stable! 
As i was showing the toys to him and they really were interesting to me, he refuses to look at them. He has a sound to make for I'm bord ! Here it comes, and he wanted to move.
Well I pick up a few small toys, and lets go! 
He loves to be held and walk around.
At home he wants me to hold him otherwise he just follows every movement of me with his eyes. 
In my case 5 months old's toy is his mom! And all what I read earlier about toys of his age, he is not interested for more than a minute . 
Anyway still he is not able to sit, and I hope he will change when he can sit ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment