Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Pregnancy Facts

I'm going to share with you my 10 facts about my pregnancy, I was asked by one of my lovely friend who is going to be a mom soon
Actually it was a while before I get pregnant. I was thinking about it, and 
1- It was a kind of planned pregnancy 
2- I had morning sickness in late evening
3-I had a craving for pork, cheese and nuts, and  chocolate was my best friend 
4- I had to travel 2 times during my second   trimester which I wasn't really happy about it
5- I really was excited to know the baby gender, and I had a sense that it is a boy.
6- I didn't like the pregnancy experience 
7- I changed at least 5 doctors, and finally felt in love with the last one 
8- I had a planned C-section 
9- I didn't like to wear a pregnancy outfit so I didn't wear any 
And my selection made people not to see that I am pregnant during the entire pregnancy
10- I didn't have any baby shower and any pregnancy gifts




No comments:

Post a Comment