Thursday, July 24, 2014

About Me

I am going to share about myself, since this is my first post on this blog I thought it's better to have some introduction on myself.
I am a mother, wife and I work as a freelance researcher on business matters. I always wanted to be a mother, I mean since I was a little girl. I had no clue that having a baby needs so much of works, even to the level that mother can totally forget about herself.
I live far away from my homeland country so I have no family to help me, and my hubby's family are not gonna lend a hand  even for a simple thing ! 
I love my family, and that's a reason I learnt how to stay positive and happy always.
I'm gonna share my secrets with you on my future posts. I'll write the ways I could stay happy, and I hope you enjoy them too. 
I say :
"Happy babies have Happy mommies
"Time is passing,let's notice and catch the small moments of life to celebrate a Happy Life"
Cheers to all of you gorgeous moms.
Sahar.H



No comments:

Post a Comment