Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Diapers, MamyPoko

If you live in Asia, you would know that MamyPoko is one of the strong brands of diapers in South East Asia. 
In my post on Huggies I mentioned that, I met a new parent couple in hospital. They gave their opinion on Huggies, and as I was still pregnant, so I was curious to know people's opinion on baby's products, I asked them what diaper brand are they using? The answer was unreservedly "MamyPoko is the best"!!! Well it was their first baby, not even a month old yet. 
They are in my first consumer group category, the group that media made it clear to them, what is a good brand. Congratulation to the MamyPoko company I love your marketing strategy. 

((I was out of MamyPoko diaper, just grab an opportunity in the supermarket))

First thing that everyone checks a diaper brand for is its price! MamyPoko is not cheap!
When I dressed my baby for the first time with MomyPoko it leaked! Because I was using Huggies with the elastic waistband and MamyPoko doesn't have it. I didn't know it will loosen itself around the waist after sometime of wearing it!!! I left a breathing space for my baby on the tummy, and later when I changed his diaper my hand could go through the space between diaper and tummy !!! 
I hate it when I had to tighten the diaper around his waist that much. 
One other problem I had with MomyPoko was at night time. I had to change my baby's diaper at least 2 times at night, the changing diaper routines woke my baby up, and so all the hope of just waking up to feed baby, and catching up on sleep was gone.
What if I didn't change the diaper at night?! Well, easy and short answer! His bed could become like a cloth on top of the boiling pot! Full of moisture and warmth.
If there is one thing I like about MomyPoko, is it's coverage of the baby's butt. MomyPoko's coverage compared to Huggies is much wilder in both ways - horizontal and vertical on baby's bottom. 
All of my updates on MomyPoko will be in this page.
Sahar.H


No comments:

Post a Comment