Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Mommies / Hands

Today I will tell you, one of the ways I enjoy doing my chores.
Having a baby made a lot more changes than I was expecting ! Getting my nail done was my favorite thing to do, especially having all kinds of design and colors could make me feel like " I can't choose" ! But now, definitely I can't go to the nail salon, because I can't leave my baby alone nor take him with myself! 
I started painting my nails myself and with the amazing top coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - any nail color I can use, and it is dry in 30 seconds. 
 

After my baby has his feed, and start his nap, I can color my nails and it's gonna be dry less than a minute. 
Changing a diaper with the red nails is so much fun. Actually I enjoy looking at my nails while I'm using my hands. It makes me happy :)
Holding the baby, feeding him, playing with him, bathing him, and whatever other work, it's just different after my nails are done. By different I mean enjoyable. 
Ladies it's the time to put on your lipstick and have your hot chololate ... isn't hot chocolate more tasty if your nails are done !? Just try it ❤️
I will share with you my favorite colors and brands of nail polish, and how I like them in my future posts. 
"Happy babies have Happy mommies"
Sahar .H




No comments:

Post a Comment