Friday, July 25, 2014

Products

Diapers

Diaper duty It's a mommies job, but it's true to say that none of us could think of touching or thinking, and even having a dream about poop when we were our mommy's girl. There you go we are spending hours everyday with it.
We got used to looking at inside the diaper, check the quality and quantity of the poop much stricter than the drug companies do for their production line.
We are spending hours and hours reading about a sweet topic of poop and baby bottom care, and when it comes to choosing a diaper we are covered by lots of positive and negative advertising for each of the brands.
Let me put it this way, media made it clear to some group of mommies what is the good brand ! While another group wouldn't feel happy till they make sure that they got the best fit for their baby. 
Well I am in the  second group, that's why I tried what ever brand I could find in the supermarkets. 
In my next post I'm gonna share with you what is my expectation from a diaper, what is a good diaper from my point of view, and also I'm gonna go through the details of each brand that I have used for my baby.
Love you all 
Sahar.H 

❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment