Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Mommies/lips

Hello ladies 
I'm going to share one of my secrets today on how in the boring afternoon when my little bundle of joy has his nap I enjoy myself.
I think it's not just me but all the girls, we love to look at mirror and meet a gorgeous lady there, that will give us confidence and joy. 
For sure waking up many many times at night, doing all kind of chores wouldn't let us remember a inner voice is saying "hey girl put that basket of laundry down and put on your lipstick !" That's it Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ 




I can't remember when was it, that I discovered the fact "I am no longer sad!" when I saw my lipstick mark on my coffee cup, since then anytime I feel sad or even tired just picking up that  baby miracle would change me a lot more than just a red/pink lips.  
Girls Put On Your Lipstick and Make Yourself a Cup of Hot Chocolate ๐Ÿ‘
In my future post I will tell you how I started enjoying my chores.
๐Ÿ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment