Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First time I went out with my baby

Let's start over again, being a mother is a lot more than doing the chores at home, it also means you cannot go anywhere that is not baby friendly !
Let me see newborn friendly! I remember my baby's pediatrician said no outdoors or crowded places such as shopping malls as far as possible for the first month. Well as I mentioned before my hubby is not a doctor but he is as good as one in enforcing the quarantine.
For the first month I stayed home 24/7! Though I was overjoyed for having my baby, but that month, our satellite broke down, the home Internet was cut and the whole day was spent with just me, hungry baby and my smartphone (luckily still had Internet access).
I was counting the days to baby's first month celebration, I went out finally for an evening tea! 

<br>Alexis Bangsar 

Everything looked new, I mean it, everything!!! My feeling was like a person that left a cave after years. I was too excited, well it didn't take long before my baby cried for milk. Although I was wearing my nursing cloth at the restaurant, unfortunately a waiter pretended to work close by to peek at me, I felt totally uncomfortable!!! 
So I started making myself a small notebook to write down details of places where I have visited and their baby friendly ranking on a scale of 1 to 10, based on my reasons!
It has grown to be a big directory today!
Firstly the good thing about it is that I have a record of places with my own review based on my personal preferences. For me, this works better than online reviews ! 
For example, I have tried many of the baby rooms in shopping malls. I'll share with you about them soon. 
Ladies, if any of you open a baby friendly tea shop which allows breastfeeding, let me know I'll be your loyal customer. 
Sahar.H

No comments:

Post a Comment