Saturday, August 9, 2014

Happy Mommies/ Stay young

Have you ever wondered if I put on my night cream, apply my face mask, go for a facial, dress up, put on my make up, and so on, will i be the same as those days everyone were saying you look amazing!!!  
Sure you'll look the same if you are taking care of yourself.
Once I read Chad Sugg's beautiful quote which I have enjoyed many many times : 
   "enjoy your youth, you'll never be younger than you are at this moment" 


I'm gonna write a list of what does matter for a mommy to stay beautiful:
#1. Diet, of course as our bodies built a storage of fat just in case of famine!!!
#2. Exercise, to get back on track again
#3.Day/Night skin care products
#4.Nutrition and vitamins 
#5.Dressing up
#6. Stay in touch with old friends
#7. Shopping, to encourage ourselves to look in the mirror more often
#8.Manicure &Pedicure 
#9. Face and body Massage
#10. Do not let anything stop you from being happy 
#11. Avoid stress 
#12. Drinking water

Please share with me if you know other ways to stay young !!! And I love to hear your opinion on them.
I'll go through some of them in a separate post soon. 
Sahar.H

No comments:

Post a Comment