Friday, August 1, 2014

Diapers, Drypers

The first supermarket shopping I had for a baby was when I was around 8 months pregnant. I had a long list of stuff to buy. One of them was diapers, as it is my first baby and I had no experience, I decided to buy more than one brand. First diaper brand I chose was Drypers. 


I chose it because I saw some parents are buying it, and it's economical.
Well I tried Drypers WeeweeDry and Drypers Soft on my newborn.
I didn't like WeeWeeDry. As I liked the feel of cotton cloth for a diaper, the diaper didn't feel like cotton. In the Drypers website they didn't talk about the cloth material except they just wrote it is breathable, however I felt otherwise. Another reason for me not liking it is the diaper's absorbency power! The company describes it as "new Soft Absorb Layer made up of a soft wavy perforated layer that helps to draw and secure poo away from newborn baby’s sensitive skin to keep skin clean and healthy" or in other words the absorbent powder that they use. My experience showed that baby's urine will stick like gelatine balls on baby's butt !!! I personally prefer Drypers Soft which has less absorbent powder residues.


Drypers advantage as mentioned earlier is it's price. 
Sahar.H

No comments:

Post a Comment