Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Mommies/ Magic cure

Once upon a time on a happy day I became a mother! Days and nights were passing faster than the blinking of my eyes. There was not enough time for anything except for daily routine works. I started thinking about all my childhood stories, and I wished for the "Magic Lamp of Aladdin"!!! 
Well I didn't find the magic lamp But I realized that it's true that we are in charge of our life! 


I started creating a cure for my problems, and it happen to work as a magic cure for me.

#1 Magic cure
I started to write my wish list. 
The way I was passing my days, I would need that list sooner than I realize.
So creating a to do and wish list was the first step. 
I made a weekly plan out of my list, and that diary turned out to be my magic cure! 
I'll share with in every post of mine one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment